Looking for a new role at a great company?
Heartland Food Products Group is a global leader in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry, producing low-calorie sweeteners, coffee, coffee creamers and liquid water enhancers. Among our portfolio of products, we manufacture and market SPLENDA®, the #1 brand in the low-calorie sweetener (LCS) category and the most recognizable in the world.
There is no sweeter place to work than Heartland! We’re looking for people who are Fast, Flexible and Innovative to join our growing team of product, packaging and process innovators.
Like our diverse portfolio of products, we have a diverse team with a wide variety of skillsets. From Research & Development, quality and manufacturing to corporate positions in finance, marketing, sales and human resources, there is a role for you at Heartland.
Heartland offers competitive compensation and benefits that promote healthy living, including:
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
Heartland is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, with additional offices in Bentonville, Arkansas; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Mexico City, Mexico; and Bogotá, Colombia. Our manufacturing facilities are located in Indianapolis, Indiana; Tultitlán, Mexico; and Amsterdam, Netherlands. We employ over 1,200 people worldwide.
See what our employees say about working at Heartland!
A few of Heartland’s community collaborations
- Hiring Veterans: Heartland was honored with the C. Russell Cox Excellence in Professional Services Award in 2017 from the Hoosier Veterans Assistance Foundation (HVAF), recognizing our company as a leading business partner in Indianapolis for hiring Indiana veterans who were actively receiving services from HVAF.
- Combatting Homelessness: Heartland is a corporate event sponsor for Back on My Feet, a national organization operating in 12 major cities that combats homelessness through the power of running, community support and essential employment and housing resources.
- Supporting Families in Need: For more than a decade, we have sponsored “The Santa Cause,” providing Christmas gifts to families in transition through the Public Health Management Corporation. The nonprofit builds healthier communities in the Greater Philadelphia area through outreach, education, services and more.
- Motivating Youth: Heartland serves as a member of the Advisory Board for the Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering and Logistics Career Academy through Indianapolis Public Schools, motivating high school students for future careers at Heartland in these respective fields.
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Este empleador proporcionará a la Administración del Seguro Social (SSA, por sus siglas en inglés) y, de ser necesario, al Departamento de Seguridad Nacional (DHS, por sus siglas en inglés) la información incluida en el Formulario I-9 de todo empleado nuevo con el propósito de confirmar su autorización de trabajo.